Pitru paksha shradha at srirangapatna is performed for our Pitrus in which Tithi they passed away. Sarva pitru Shrardha can be performed on the Last day of Pitrupaksha that is on Mahalaya Amavasya.
Pitru Paksha also known as Mahalaya Paksha is a 15 lunar days period when Hindus pay homage to their ancestors. Pitru paksha 2019 is from 13th September 2019 to 28th September 2019. This Shraddha is performed especially through Pinda pradan, Tarpan and food offerings to Brahmins. Performing this ceremony with utmost faith and peaceful mind gives the karta the full benefit of this ceremony and blessings of his ancestor will always be there upon them.
Pitru Paksha 2019 Dates:
- 13 September (Friday) Purnima Shradh
- 14 September (Saturday) Pratipada Shradh
- 15 September (Sunday) Dwitiya Shradh
- 17 September (Tuesday) Tritiya Shradh
- 18 September (Wednesday) Chaturthi Shradh
- 19 September (Thursday) Panchami Shradh
- 20 September (Friday) Shashthi Shradh
- 21 September (Saturday) Saptami Shradh
- 22 September (Sunday) Ashtami Shradh
- 23 September (Monday) Navami Shradh
- 24 September (Tuesday) Dashami Shradh
- 25 September (Wednesday) Ekadashi Shradh, Dwadashi Shradh
- 26 September (Thursday) Magha Shradh, Trayodashi Shradh
- 27 September (Friday) Chaturdashi Shradh
- 28 September (Saturday) Sarva Pitru Amavasya Shradh
Pitru Paksha Shradh procedure mainly involves below main steps:
- Vishwadev Pooje
- Pinda pradana: It is the offering of pindas ( Rice balls) to the ancestors mixed with ghee honey sugar milk and curd. Pind pradan should be performed with utmost dedication and faith.
- Tarpana: Offering of Til(Black) with water.
It is very beneficial to perform Narayan Bali, Thila Homa and Tripindi Shradha during the pitrupaksha along with Pitrupaksha Shradha.
Book Purohits for Mahalaya Shradh 2019 at Srirangapatna. All the Pooja Samagris stay and accommodation will be arranged by us. All our Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
Note: To View Pitru Paksha Shradh Cost, kindly click on the “Send Enquiry” button or call us on 9080005005.