Narayan Bali Puja is performed to fulfill and pacify the unsatisfied desires of the dead souls which are trapped in our world that stay with the soul even after death. To get rid of their own pain they trouble their own descendants. Lord Vishnu further states this in the Garuda Purana to Shree Garuda: – “Until the funeral rites are properly performed the dead man, ever hungry, roams about day and night in the form of airy matter”.
Narayan Bali Puja is performed by taking Sankalpam and kalasha aradhana is done by invoking Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Yam and preta , Narayan bali srardham is performed and later Narayan bali homa is done and at the end pind pradan is done in Kaveri river, and the person takes bath and has darshan of Sri Ranganatha swamy.
When to Perform Narayan Bali Puja ?
Pitru paksha, Amavasya , Poornima, Astami, Dwadashi, .
Important nakshatra days – Kritika, Punarvasu, Vishaka, Poorvabhadra, Uttarabhadra, Dhanista, Satabhisha, Revati.
Benefits of Narayan Bali Puja at Srirangapatna :
- Get rid of ancestral curse and all obstacles, bad dreams & hindrances are dispelled.
- This is a remedy for all problems such as marriage & child birth delays, financial troubles, illness etc.
- Our ancestors will remain rest in peace and blessings of them are secured.
- Helps to get rid of the Negative effect of Pitru Dosh in the horoscope.
- Secures the Family from all the bad spirits after performance of rites.
Book Purohit / Priest for Narayan Bali Puja at Srirangapatna. All the Pooja Samagri will be brought by Purohit. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
Note : To View Moksha Narayan Bali Puja Cost at Srirangapatna, kindly send us enquiry by click on the “Send Enquiry & Get Quotes” button.