Naga Pratishta Pooja in Rameshwaram is performed to appease Nagadevata and get relief from Sarpa Dosha or Naga Dosha. Rameshwaram is one of the Jyotirlingas and very powerful kshetras to perform rituals like Nagapratistha and Bring fortune to one life.
Astrologically Sarpa dosha has acquired lot of significance as it is said to be caused due to Sarpa sApa. Astrologically several interpretations are given for Sarpa Dosha. Placement of Rahu in Lagna, 2nd, 5th, 7th, or 8th house, placement of malefic planets (Rahu, Kethu, Mars, Saturn and Sun) in three Kendra Sthanas (1, 4, 7,and 10) said to cause Sarpa dosha in general.
Naga Pratishta Procedure:
• Ganapathi pooja
• Punyaha Vachanam & Maha Sankalpam
• Kalasha Pooja
• Nava Naga Avanahanam
• Lakshmi Narayana and Shiva Parvati Avahanam
• Panchsukta parayanam
• Abhishekam to Naga Shila Pratima
• Alankaram Pooja
• Naga Shila Pratisthapana
Note: We perform the Nagapratistha in our Yagya Shala near Rameshwaram temple.
Benefits of Rameshwaram Naga Pratishta:
- Helps in getting rid of Sarpa Dosha or Naga Dosha.
- Getting relief from the problems arising in Child Birth delays.
- Helps in Marriage related issues like Delayed marriage.
- Helps in Business growth and personal growth in life.
Book Vadhyar or Pandit for naga pratishta pooja rameshwaram all the Pooja samagries will be arranged by us . All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.