Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap in Trimbakeshwar is performed to please Lord Shiva or Bholenath who is the most merciful god. The words Maha means great, Mrityu means death and Jaya means victory, which means this mantra gives the person victory over death by performing this Jaap. Mrityunjaya Jaap rejuvenates and bestows health, wealth, long life, peace, prosperity, and contentment.
Mrityunjaya Jaap in Trimbakeshwar is performed by panditji, starting with Gauri Ganesh puja, Kalash Navgraha Puja, and the Jaap is started.
Trimbak is located in Nashik district in Maharashtra state. Trimbakeshwar is one of the 12 Jyotirlings and is very powerful place to perform any Yagyas and Jaaps
Performing any Anushthan in Punya Kshetras like Trimbakeshwar, Kashi, Ujjain etc gives many folds benefits to the Yajman . who performs with full dedication and Devotion.
When to Perform Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap?
- Days like Mondays or any auspicious day that is compatible with Janma nakshatra of the person can be selected to perform this Jaap.
Benefits of Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap at Trimbakeshwar:
- Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap is performed to prevent and save a person against untimely and unnatural death.
- Mrityunjaya Jaap is very effective in removing the malefic effects of people having Kaal Sarp Dosh.
- Performing this havan eliminates Karmic dosh and helps a person to live a better life.
- Mrityunjaya Jaap helps one to recover from major illnesses, diseases and helps in extending the life span of a person.
Book Pandit for Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap at Trimbakeshwar. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.