Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap in Varanasi is performed to please Lord Shiva or Bholenath who is the most merciful god. The word Maha means great, Mrityu means death and Jaya means victory Hence this mantra will assist the person to attain victory over death by performing this Jaap. Mrityunjaya Jaap rejuvenates and bestows health, wealth, long life, peace, prosperity, and contentment.
Mrityunjaya Jaap in Kashi is performed by Panditji, starting with Gauri Ganesh puja, Kalash Navgraha Puja, and the Jaap is started.
Kashi is situated on the Banks of Devi Ganga. Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Mrityunjay Mahadev mandir, Gauri Kedareshwar Mandir, Sankatmochan Mandir, Maa Durga Temple, Kashi Vishalakshi devi, Maa Annapurna devi, Kala Bhairav temple, etc are very famous and powerful temples to visit in Kashi.
Performing any Anushthan(Rituals) in Kashi with full dedication and Devotion gives immense benefits to the Yajman.
When to Perform Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap?
- Mondays or any auspicious day that is compatible with Janma nakshatra of the person can be selected to perform this Jaap.
Benefits of Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap at Kashi:
- Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap is performed to prevent and save a person against untimely and unnatural death.
- Mrityunjaya Jaap is very effective in removing the malefic effects of people having Kaal Sarp Dosh.
- Performing this Jaap eliminates Karmic dosh and helps a person to live a better life.
- Mrityunjaya Jaap helps one to recover from major illnesses, diseases and helps in extending the life span of a person.
Book a Pandit for Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap at Varanasi. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.