Kashi is one of the oldest and the holiest city in India. Most devout Indians have a dream of making the pilgrimage to Kashi, known as the Kashi Yatra, at least once in their lifetime. Kashi Yatra has many attractions for the spiritually as well as historically inclined.
Book Purohit / Priest for Kashi Yatra & Pitru Rituals. All the Pooja Samargi will be brought by Purohit. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
KASHI YATRA ITINERARY:
Day 01: Arrival at Varanasi, Kashi –
- On your arrival at Varanasi, our representative will meet you at the airport or railway station and help you check in to a hotel of your convenience in Varanasi.
- We will cover the rest of the day with sightseeing to Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Vishalakshi Temple, Annapoorana Devi Temple, Ganga Aarti, and Birla Temple.
- Overnight stay in Varanasi.
Day 02: Travel to Allahabad –
- We will reach Allahabad in the morning and start at Triveni Sangam (confluence of the 3 rivers, namely Ganga, Yamuna & Saraswati ). Here, one can perform pitru rituals starting off with an elaborate Sankalpam followed by various other rituals.
- Later visit Bada Hanuman Temple, Patalpuri Temple, and other important places like Anand Bhavan museum, Allahabad Fort.
- Return back to Varanasi hotel.
Day 03: Rituals in Kashi –
- Here we perform various rituals for Pithru, which includes Manikarnika Shrardham & the Pancha Teertha Shrardham, the Ganga Puja, Dampati Puja(Prayers offered to an elderly married couple).
- For the Devotees, the rituals will extend for the remaining day.
- Overnight stay in Kashi.
Day 04: Travel to Gaya –
- It is believed that, in Gaya, our Pitrus, our forefathers will be waiting for our offerings, pindams.
- Darshan of Vishnu Padam & Akshaya Vatam to perform offerings to our forefathers.
- The srardham includes phalguni,Phalguni Hiranya Shrraddham, Shethra Pinda dhanam, Thila tharpanam.
- Later visit the UNESCO World Heritage site, Bodh Gaya, where Lord Buddha is said to have attained enlightenment.
- Drive back to Varanasi.
Day 05: Kashi –
- Proceed to Ganga river to perform Ganga Snanam (take a holy dip in the sacred river Ganga).
- Local sightseeing of Durga Kund Temple, Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple, and Tulsi Manas Temple.
- Check out the hotel and proceed to the airport or railway station marking the end of your tour.
Note: To View Kashi Yatra Cost, Kindly click on the “Send Enquiry & Get Quotes” button.