Gaya derives its name from the demon Gayasur, Lord Vishnu killed Gayasur by using the pressure of his foot over him. This incident transformed Gayasur into the series of rocky hills that make up the landscape of Gaya city. Important places in Gaya are
- Vishnu Pad
- Akshay Vat
- Falgu River
Pind Daan is performed for the departed soul. Every year this ceremony is performed on the same tithi on which the soul passed away. Performing the Gayaji Pind Daan ceremony with utmost faith and a peaceful mind gives the Karta the full benefit of this ceremony and the blessings of his ancestor will always be there upon them. Performing Gaya Tirth Pind Daan makes our pitrus go to pitru lok.
Shradh Ceremony Procedures:
- Puja mainly involves below main steps:
- Vishwadev Sthapana Pujan
- Pinda Pradan: It is the offering of pinda ( Rice balls) to the ancestors mixed with ghee honey sugar milk and curd. Pind Pradan should be performed with utmost dedication and faith.
- Tarpan: Offering of Til(Black) with water.
- Brahman Bhojan: Offering bhojan to brahman is a must in the Barsi puja.
- The full Pind Daan ceremony takes place from 45 mins – 1:30 hrs based on the type of Shradh.
Book Priest / Pandit for Gaya Pind Daan. All the Puja Samargi will be brought by Panditji. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala. You can do Gaya Pind Daan Online booking by sending us the inquiry.
Note: To View Gaya Pind Daan cost, kindly click on the “View Pricing & Packages” button.