We conduct Brahman Bhojan Online at Prayagraj, By feeding Brahmins with sattvic food and by taking Sankalpa in the name and gothra of the Yajman.
Brahman Bhojan is a very important ritual in which brahmins are served with food on different occasions like,
- Pitru Paksha
- During the yearly Shradh Ceremony
- During Barsi Ceremony
- Any Occasion of Pitru Pujas.
- Any Birthdays, Anniversaries etc
- Anyone who wishes to give bhojanam to brahmins
Brahman bhojan is an effective ritual to gain fulfilment and spiritual peace in the afterlife. By Brahman Bhojan, we can satisfy our 14 generations of ancestors and get their blessings.
Serving to a Brahmin in any way like Dakshina, offering food, etc. as per a person’s capacity is also a kind of indirect prayer to God Almighty since we are doing so for a person who has dedicated his entire life for the service of God and welfare of the mankind.
- By performing this ceremony one receives the Pithrus blessing to help them achieve their dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any Pithru dosh is also reduced.