Kashi also well known as Varanasi is the Punya Kshetra, Lord Vishwanath resides as one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. It’s a Pitru Sthala where all the Pitru Karyas are performed so that our ancestors attain Mukti. We conduct Brahman Bhojan Online at Kashi, by feeding Brahmins with sattvic food and taking Sankalpa in the name and gotra of the Yajman.
Brahman Bhojan is a very important ritual in which food is served to brahmins on different occasions like,
- Anyone who wishes to give Bhojanam to brahmins
- Any Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc
- Any Occasion of Pitru Pujas.
- Pitru Paksha
- During the yearly Shradh Ceremony
- During Barsi Ceremony
Brahman Bhojan is an effective ritual to gain fulfillment and spiritual peace in the afterlife. By Brahman Bhojan, we can satisfy our 14 generations of ancestors and get their blessings.
As per One Person’s capacity, we can serve a Brahmin in any way like Dakshina, Offering food, etc. It is a kind of Indirect prayer to our Almighty God. Because we are doing this to a person who has dedicated his entire life to God’s service and also to the welfare of mankind.
- By performing this ceremony, a person can attain Pithru blessing which helps them to achieve their dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any Pithru dosh will be reduced.