Kashi also well known as Varanasi Punya Kshetra where Lord Vishwanath resides, is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. It’s a Pitru Sthala where all the Pitru karyas are performed so that our ancestors get Mukti. We conduct Brahman Bhojan Online at Kashi, By feeding Brahmins with sattvic food and by taking Sankalpa in the name and gothra of the Yajman.
Brahman Bhojan is a very important ritual in which brahmins are served with food on different occasions like,
- Anyone who wishes to give bhojanam to brahmins
- Any Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc
- Any Occasion of Pitru Pujas.
- Pitru Paksha
- During the yearly Shradh Ceremony
- During Barsi Ceremony
Brahman bhojan is an effective ritual to gain fulfillment and spiritual peace in the afterlife. By Brahman Bhojan, we can satisfy our 14 generations of ancestors and get their blessings.
Serving a Brahmin in any way like Dakshina, offering food, etc. as per a person’s capacity is also a kind of indirect prayer to God Almighty since we are doing so for a person who has dedicated his entire life for the service of God and welfare of the mankind.
- By performing this ceremony one receives the Pithrus blessing to help them achieve their dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any Pithru dosh is also reduced.