Guru Graha Japam: Guru is also known as Brihaspati, represents knowledge, education, law, justice, politics, positivity, future, and ethics.
When Guru is misplaced in the horoscope, it leads to issues such as financial problems, obstacles in education, health problems, instability in Life, etc. It is mandatory to perform this Japam for those who have Guru dosha in their horoscope.
Guru Graha Japam is performed by invoking Guru and chanting mantras for Brihaspati to please the Graha as per the Shastras. This helps a person to get rid of all the problems occurring due to this dosha and enables them to live happily.
When to Perform Guru Graha Japam?
- Guru Graha Japam is most suited on Thursday.
- Can also schedule the Japam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
Benefits of Guru Graha Japam:
- It helps to get excellent results in educational fields by reducing the negative outcomes and increasing the positive effects of Guru Graha.
- It reduces the malefic effects of Guru Graha and helps in bringing material and spiritual development.
- It helps to achieve peace, harmony and promotes financial prosperity. Also, stimulates the functioning of business and stability for a person.
Book Purohit for Guru Graha Japam. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.