Ganapati Pooja or Siddhi Vinayaka Pooja is devoted to Ganesha Devudu known as Vighnaharta. He removes any Vighna or obstacles and all negative energies and gives victory or success. All the rituals begin with Vighneshwara pooja followed by all other Poojas.
This pooja is conducted by invoking Lord Vinayaka followed by the chanting of Vinayaka Mantra, thereby providing a successful start and then the pooja is performed.
When to Perform Ganapati Pooja or Siddhi Vinayaka Pooja?
- Schedule the pooja time during Brahma Muhurta(4:30 am – 6:00 am). It can also be done at other auspicious times.
- Schedule the Homam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
Benefits of Ganapati Pooja or Siddhi Vinayaka Pooja:
- Performing Siddhi Vinayaka pooja helps to free from all the obstacles and problems that the person might encounter in their life.
- Lord Ganesha is the governor of the Mooladhara chakra who signifies material prosperity, thus this pooja helps in solving Wealth related issues.
- This pooja is one of the powerful remedies for the person who is passing through Ketu Maha Dasa or Bhukti as per their horoscope.
Book Purohit for Siddhi Vinayaka Pooja. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.