Durga Pooja is dedicated to Durgamma. Durga Devi has many names like Sati, Parvathi, Gauri, Ambika, Bhavani. This pooja is one of the most powerful pooja to have a trouble-free life by clearing all the obstacles in the path of success.
The procedure of this pooja is by invoking Durga Devi followed by the chanting of the Durga mantra then performing this pooja as per the Shastras.
When to Perform Durga Pooja?
- Schedule the pooja date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and by considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
- Tuesdays, Fridays, Ashtami, Navaratris 9 days are best for performing this pooja.
Benefits of Durga Pooja:
- Durga pooja helps to overcome the obstacles and sufferings. It assists to win over the enemies and get blessed with a happy life.
- It helps to minimize the planetary influence in a person’s life hence reducing the malefic effects of the misplaced planets.
- The ill effects of curses, evil eyes, doshas, and obstacles get removed from a person’s horoscope by performing this pooja with total devotion.
Book Purohit for Durga Pooja. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.