Saraswati Homam: Goddess Saraswati is the deity who stands for intelligence, memory power, and other soft skills. This homam is especially done for the students to invoke the blessing of Saraswati Devi to improve their memory power and concentration. This homam can also be performed by working professionals like teachers, professors, researchers, or spiritual people who are into the world of Knowledge.
Saraswati Devi is also known as Kalaivani, who bestows arts, and Vaghdevi Goddess of sound and speech. This homam is performed by invoking Saraswati Devi followed by the chanting of the Saraswati mantra. And then performing this homam as per the Shastras.
When to Perform Saraswati Homam?
- This homam is best when performed within 3 months before any exams or tests.
- The homam date must be selected as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and by considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
Benefits of Saraswati Homam:
- Saraswati homam will help a person to be highly competitive in academic exams or tests as it helps in improving memory and concentration.
- This homam relieves a person from mental pressure, improves concentration, memory power, focus, and increases the ability to understand complex things.
- This homam helps to achieve the goals easily. It also improves extra-curricular activities like dance, music, arts, etc. It also makes the person innovative and provides an analytical mind
- This homam is done for anyone who has speech/communication-related problems. It also helps in curing defects like stammering.
Book Purohit for Saraswati Homam. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.