Purusha Sukta Homam is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. This is a very powerful homam for those having problems conceiving and desire children. People with children can perform this for all-round progress and development of children.
It is stated in the Suta Samhita:
”Putrapradam Aputraanaam Jayadam Jayakaaminaam Bhuktidam Bhuktikaamaanaam Mokshadam Moksha Kaaminaam”
This means that those who wish progeny, success in endeavors, worldly enjoyment, and the final stability shall attain it by performing this homam. This homam is performed by priests beginning with Ganapathy, and Kalasha Pooja and Vishnu avahanam will be done in the kalasam. Later Purushsuktams are chanted and Dasamsa Purush Sukta homam is performed.
When to Perform Purusha Sukta Homam?
- Schedule the Homam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
- Saturdays, Ekadashis, Poornima is suitable for performing this homam.
Benefits of Purusha Sukta Homam:
- It helps to overcome the problems related to childbirth.
- A Healthy and Wise baby is born by doing this homam.
- Performing this homam helps to get rid of negative influences, karmic issues, and any doshas in the horoscope.
Book Purohit for Purusha Sukta Homam. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.