Lakshmi Ganapathi Homam: Goddess Lakshmi is the god of wealth, light, prosperity, wisdom, fortune & fertility. Ganapathi Devudu is the Lord who removes obstacles and all negative energies and gives victory or success. This homam is performed to get the blessings of Lakshmamma and Ganapathi Devudu to have a trouble-free life with good wealth and prosperity.
This homam is performed by invoking the main deities Goddess Lakshmi and Ganesha followed by chanting Mantras of Devi Lakshmi and Ganapathi Devudu. And then the homam is performed by offering Lotus flowers to Agni.
When to Perform Lakshmi Ganapathi Homam?
- Fridays are more beneficial to perform this homam.
- Schedule the Homam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
Benefits of Lakshmi Ganapathi Homam:
- Lakshmi Ganapathi Homam will help one attain High Financial Status in life and empower one with high Self-esteem.
- By performing this homam, a person can overcome the Misery and Money-related problems.
- Performing this homam helps in getting rid of all the obstacles and problems that the person might encounter in their life.
- This homam is one of the powerful remedies for the person who is passing through ‘Ketu Maha Dasa or Bhukti’ as per the horoscope.
Book Purohit for Lakshmi Ganapathi Homam. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.