Ganapathi Homam is dedicated to Ganesha Devudu or Vighnaharta. He removes any vigna or obstacles and negative energies that help to give victory. Lord Ganapathi should be worshiped before every auspicious event or ceremony.
This Homam is performed by invoking Lord Maha Ganapathi followed by the chanting of Ganapathi Mantra. It provides a successful start and then the homam is performed.
When to Perform Ganapathi Homam?
- This homam is best when performed during the Brahma Muhurtham time 4:30 am – 6:00 am before sunrise.
- The date should be decided according to Janma Nakshatra, the yoga, and the Thithi of that particular person.
Benefits of Ganapathi Homam:
- It helps to get rid of all the obstacles and problems that a person might encounter in life.
- This homam is one of the powerful remedies for the person who passes through Ketu Maha Dasa or Bhukti as per the horoscope.
- Lord Ganesha is the governor of the Mooladhara chakra that signifies material prosperity. Hence this homam helps in solving wealth-related issues.
Book Purohit for Ganapathi Homam. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.