Sumangali Pooja is conducted in the remembrance of elderly women who passed away when their husband was still alive. It is observed that the ancestors also participate in this pooja. Mostly this pooja is performed by all the ladies in the family.
The process of this pooja involves invoking the blessings of the departed souls. The Sumangali women in the family call the other Sumangali women nearby or friends and distribute the sumangali kit and a new saree to each sumangali invited. Then the pooja for the ancestral women is performed.
When to Perform Sumangali Pooja?
- Schedule the pooja date on any auspicious date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
- Also, performed before starting any auspicious events in the family-like Marriages, Seemantham, etc.
Benefits of Sumangali Pooja:
- All the auspicious events that are going to take place in the family will happen without any obstacles like Marriages, Seemantham, etc.
- Blessings of the Elder women who have left this world as a sumangali will be obtained, thereby reducing the intensity of any Pithru dosha if present.
- All the unsettled desires of the departed Women’s souls get satisfied by doing this pooja.
Book Vadhyar for Sumangali Pooja. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Vadhyar are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patashala.