Satyanarayana Swamy Pooja is performed by worshipping Lord Satyanarayana Swamy and chanting his mantras. The chief part of the pooja is delivering the stories of the Lord and his grace towards the people.
One needs to observe Fasting; the place of performing the pooja must be clean. A considerable size Satyanarayana Swamy Picture or Vigraha is used for the pooja. When Lord Satyanarayanaswamy is pleased, he grants the wish of the devotees and solves their problems.
When to Perform Satyanarayana Swamy Pooja?
- Pournami, Saturdays & Ekadasi are considered to be beneficial.
- Pooja should perform after fasting.
Benefits of Sathyanarayana Swamy Pooja:
- Performing Satyanarayana Swamy pooja blesses the devotee with good fortune, wealth, and an abundance of valuable things in life.
- Occupy a person’s life with positivity and helps them to achieve their goals towards life.
- This pooja blesses one with peace and prosperity in life and gives a boost in the career.
Book Vadhyar for Satyanarayana Swamy Pooja. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Vadhyar are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patsshala.
26 reviews for Sathyanarayana Swamy Pooja