Saraswathi Pooja is performed for Goddess Saraswathi. Goddess Saraswathi, the consort of Lord Brahma, is the Hindu Goddess of knowledge, intelligence, arts, music, and wisdom. This pooja helps to gain Intelligence, Wisdom, Knowledge, and strong memory.
This pooja helps to get blessings from Saraswathi Devi. Helps the person to achieve excel in studies, arts, music, or at working place. It also helps to attain growth in their respective career.
The process of Saraswathi Pooja is by invoking Goddess Saraswati by chanting Saraswati Mantra and then performing the Saraswathi pooja to receive Goddess Saraswati’s blessings.
When to Perform Saraswathi Pooja?
- Saraswathi Pooja can be performed on any Panchami especially Vasant Panchami.
- Navratris are also considered auspicious to perform this pooja.
Benefits of Saraswathi Pooja:
- This pooja offers one with excellence in the field of academics.
- Assists people in the fields like art and music to have a blessed and prosperous career.
- Improves and increases the concentration and memory of the person and furnishes to clear in exams.
- Bestows one with wisdom and intelligence and aids to overcome any obstacles and hurdles one might face in their student life.
Book Pandit for Saraswathi Pooja. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the vadhyars are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patasala.