Rudrabhishekam Pooja is done to worship Lord Shiva in Rudra form. Lord Shiva is also known as Bholenath as he gets very easily pleased by the prayers of his devotees. Rudra Suktham is chanted while performing the Abhishekam to the Shiva lingam.
The process of this pooja includes doing the abhisekam for Shiva lingam using the Panchamirtham, and Water. 11 types of Abhishekam and Rudra Vilva Archana is done to all the eleven forms of the Rudra. Kalasha water that is kept for the entire pooja will be used to perform the abhishekam for both the Swamy and the devotee.
When to Perform Rudrabhishekam Pooja?
- Schedule the pooja date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
- Mondays and Pradosha Days are very auspicious to perform Rudrabhishekam.
Benefits of Rudrabhishekam Pooja:
- It helps to wash away all the sins and bad karma from the life of a person.
- This pooja helps in the removal of negativities, and bad karmas and gives protection in life.
- Helps to get rid of the negative effects of the moon and having a strong mind, good health, harmony, and wealth.
- It also helps to remove the ill effects of the Shani graha.
Book Vadhyar for Rudrabhishekam. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Vadhyar are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patashala.