Guru Peyarchi: Jupiter in Sanskrit is known as Brahaspati (meaning Lord of the light), Guru (meaning teacher), and Guru of Devas (Mentor of Gods). He is appraised as the most divine and benefic planet in astrology that represents Divine Wisdom, Children, Husband, Wealth & Abundance in a person’s Chart.
On Wednesday, November 13th, 2021 (As per Vakya Panchangam) Planet Jupiter – Guru – Brihaspati Deva will be transiting and leaving Scorpio (Vrichika) and will then move to Dhanus (Saggitarius). It is a very auspicious time to undertake such sacred offerings when Lord Jupiter enters Scorpius. Significant blessings will be received by those who participate in these Archanas, Poojas, and Homams.
The Package Includes
- Rasi, Naksthra, and Gothram details for 5 family members.
- Prasadham will be sent to your mentioned address via courier.
Other Remedies / Pariharams to follow to please Guru:
- Avoid taking Non-Veg food on Thursdays.
- Visit Vallalar Temple in Mayiladuthurai or Alangudi Guru Sthalam.
- Help older or physically challenged people or sponsor education for Poor children.
- Visit temples every Saturday.
- Do charity, anna dhaan (food) as much as you can.
- Read the Guru Kavasa slokas for attaining peace and to reduce the bad effects.
Book Vadhyar for Guru Peyarchi Pooja/Jupiter Transit. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Vadhyar are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patashala.