Lord Ganesha, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi, is one of the most cherished Gods. Ganapathi pooja is usually conducted before any other homam and poojas to avoid and overcome any obstacles during the prayers.
When a person starts to do any auspicious events like new business, investments, housewarming, getting married, to reduce the malefic effects of Ketu or on their respective birthdays, Ganapathi pooja is suggested.
The process of Ganapathi Pooja is by invoking Lord Ganapathi followed by the chanting of Ganapathi Mantra and then performing the Ganapathi pooja to receive blessings.
When to Perform Ganapathi Pooja?
- Pooja can be done during the Brahma Muhurta (4:30 am – 6:00 am). It can also be done at other auspicious times.
- Schedule the pooja date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
Benefits of Ganapathi Pooja:
- This pooja bestows one with intelligence and wisdom.
- Removes and helps to overcome obstacles and hurdles one may face in life.
- Ensures to get good fortune, harmony, and prosperity in one’s family.
Book Vadhyar for Ganapathi Pooja & Homam. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the vadhyars are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patasala.
8 reviews for Ganapathi Pooja