Bhoomi Pooja is conducted to please the Vaastu Purusha Swamy and Bhoomi Devi. This pooja is mandatory to perform before the start of any construction activity on the site. The earth’s equilibrium gets disturbed during the construction. To avoid this and to get permission and forgiveness from Bhoomi Devi we should conduct this pooja.
- The process of this pooja is by invoking the Vastu Purushan & Bhoomi Devi and chanting the mantras for Ganapathy, Navagraha, and Vaastu.
- The pooja is performed in the Northeast corner of the Plot or the Land.
When to Perform Bhoomi Pooja?
Schedule the date during the Vaastu time that comes a maximum of twice a month.
Benefits of Bhoomi Pooja:
- Performing Bhoomi pooja cleanses the construction site spiritually from the negative energy or evil spirits.
- It also protects the future home and its occupants from all kinds of troubles.
- Performing this pooja removes the ill-effects and Doshas, Sanctifies all corners of the house, and increases the good fortune, happy life of the occupants.
Book Vadhyar for Bhoomi Pooja. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Vadhyar are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patashala.