Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homam: Gnana or Vidhya meaning is Knowledge. Knowledge is the only asset which doubles by sharing. The two chief deities of knowledge are Goddess Saraswati and Lord Ganesha. This homam is performed to seek the blessings of two Supreme idols of knowledge. Goddess Saraswati is the giver of knowledge, arts, and music. She is considered the Mother of Vedas.
She is the icon of intelligence, education, and enlightenment. Lord Vinayak is also worshipped for knowledge as he is also called Buddhi Ganapati and worshiped to achieve good memory power.
When to Perform Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homam?
- Wednesdays are considered auspicious.
- Schedule the homam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date. Recommended performing during the Brahma Muhurta.
Benefits of Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homam:
- It improves memory and concentration. It enhances a person’s knowledge & reception capability.
- Students facing interruptions in their studies and careers will get benefited.
- This homam also helps to enhance communication skills more effectively. It increases the grasping ability of a student and makes him understand things more easily.
Book Vadhyar for Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homam. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Vadhyar are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patashala.