Performing Sudarsana Homam protects us from evil effects, eliminates undesirable elements, and improves the energy level in the environment. Lord Sudarshana is considered one of the powerful manifestations of Lord Vishnu.
Lord Vishnu holding the Sudarshana Chakra in his right hand which is a powerful weapon. He is also known as Chakarath Aalwar in Tamil. It protects one from their enemies and destroys evil Drishti hence providing relief from all your problems.
The procedure of this homam is by invoking Lord Sudarshanar followed by the chanting of Lord Sudarshana Mantra and then performing the homam and receiving the blessings of Lord Sudarshanar.
When to Perform Sudarsana Homam?
- Schedule the homam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and by considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
- Saturdays, Ekadasi & Pournami are also considered as beneficial for performing Sudarsana homam.
Benefits of Sudarsana Homam:
- It is a very powerful homam that protects people from direct and indirect enemies and saves us from all forms of evil.
- Helps to cure all type of health problems like physical or mental troubles/illnesses.
- Protects one from black magic and dark evil spells to cast. If a person is affected by evil Drishti, evil spirits, or negative energy, this homam is the ultimate solution to get rid of it.
- Overall this homam protects from all problems and enables people to be blessed with a happy life and auspiciousness in life, thus assisting one to attain moksha.
Book Vadhyar for Sudarsana Homam. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Vadhyar are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patashala.