Raja Matangi Homam is performed for the Goddess Raja Mathangi (the destroyer of demons and evil spirits). Performing this homam bestows one with the power of speech, high communication skills, bliss in family life and protects one from misfortunes.
The procedure of this homam is by invoking Raja Mathangi Devi followed by chanting of the mantra dedicated to Raja Mathangi and then performing the homam as per shastras.
When to Perform Raja Matangi Homam?
- Fridays are usually preferred to perform this homam.
- Fix an auspicious Muhurta date as per the Nakshatra of the one who is offering this homam.
Benefits of Raja Matangi Homam:
- Raja Matangi Homam increases the Self-Esteem and instills one with Self-discipline that aids them to delivers his/her business or work with full focus.
- It protects one’s family from misery and money-related sorrows, thereby giving you a high fortune in life and earn more money.
- Performing this homam helps the person gain proficiency in music, gain knowledge and wisdom.
- Performing this homam helps in overcoming any government-related problems or obstacles.
Book Vadhyar for Raja Matangi Homam. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Vadhyar are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patashala.