Lakshmi Narasimha Homam is performed for Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Narasimha. Goddess Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth, prosperity, light, wisdom, fortune & fertility. Lord Narasimha is the fourth Avatar of Lord Maha Vishnu also called the destroyer of evil.
If one is facing any legal or financial problems in their life/business they may perform this homam to receive the blessings and grace of Lord Lakshmi Narasimha.
The procedure of this homam is by invoking Lord Lakshmi Narasimha followed by the chanting of Lord Lakshmi Narasimha Mantra and then performing the homam and receive the blessings of Goddess Maha Lakshmi and Lord Narasimha.
When to Perform Lakshmi Narasimha Homam?
- Schedule the Homam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
- Saturdays, Ekadasi, or Fridays are also beneficial for performing Lakshmi Narasimha homam.
- Especially, this homam can be conducted during Akshaya Tritiya and Dhanteras/Dhanatrayodashi time.
Benefits of Lakshmi Narasimha Homam:
- Lakshmi Narasimha homam will help one to attain high financial status in life and gives one the courage to achieve their dreams and the wisdom to gain fortune.
- This homam blesses and protects a person’s family from any court case or legal-related troubles.
- This homam is a powerful remedy for a person under severe debt or financial crisis in life. It also protects one from the enemies who are causing troubles directly or indirectly
Book Vadhyar for Lakshmi Narasimha Homam. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Vadhyar are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patashala.