Kaal Sarpa Dosh Puja: When all the planets are located between Rahu & Kethu it will be concluded as Kala Sarpa Dosh or Yoga. Many unusual and unexpected incidents happen in a person’s life like fertility problems, loss in business, family-related problems, health-related problems, Marriage related, etc. This Shanti is to be performed generally near River, Sea, Lakes, Shiv Mandir, Tirth Kshetra, Jyotirling, Gaushala.
There are 12 types of Kaal Sarpa Dosh:
- Anant Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Kulik Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Vasuki Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Shankhpal Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Padam Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Maha Padam Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Takshak Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Karkotak Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Shankhchood Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Ghatak Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Sheshnag Kaal Sarp Dosh
When to Perform Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja?
Amavasya, Shravan Somvar, Panchami are significant for doing Kaal Sarp Shanti Puja in the horoscope.
Benefits of Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja:
- All the malefic effects of the planets caused due to the Kaal Sarp Dosh gets nullified by performing this puja in Navaratri.
- The person will be bestowed with good fortune, prosperity, and harmony.
- It helps to remove Untimely incidents, obstacles, or hurdles in one’s life by performing this homam.
Book Panditji for Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandit are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.