Chandal Yog is formed in the Kundali when Guru Graha Yuti is formed with Rahu or Ketu Graha.
- Guru Rahu Chandal Yog – When Guru and Rahu Yuti is formed.
- Guru Ketu Chandal Yog – When Guru and Ketu Yuti is formed.
Guru Chandal Yog Effects: A person having Chandal Yog in the horoscope will not have mental peace; connection with father and brother will not be good; association with friends will always be up and down; issues in retaining property. They can’t be able to concentrate or focus on anything, tends to do immoral activities.
Chandal Yog puja vidhi:
- Gauri Ganesh Pujan
- Kalash Pujan
- Sodasmatrika Pujan
- Navagraha Pujan
- Guru Graha and Rahu/Ketu Graha Pujan & Abhishek
- Guru Graha and Rahu/Ketu Graha Jaap
- Guru Graha and Rahu/Ketu Graha Havan
Giving Daan like Jaggery, Chana, Til, Udad, Kambhal, Yellow dhoti and applying Chandan and Kesar on the forehead, etc will help to reduce the ill effects of Chandal Yog.
When to Perform Chandal Yog Shanti puja?
- This Shanti can be performed when the Guru and Rahu/Ketu Yuti are there in the Kundali.
- Select an auspicious date as per the Rashi Nakshatra of the person.
Chandal Yog Shanti Puja Benefits:
- It helps to reduce the ill outcomes of the Malefic effects of the Yuti.
- It assists to maintain a good relationship with family and friends.
- Increase the concentration power.
Book Pandit for Chandal Yog Shanthi Puja. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.