Grahan Yog is formed in Kundali when Rahu Graha Yuti is formed with Chandra or Surya Graha. When Rahu and Chandra Yuti is formed then it’s called Chandra Rahu Grahan Yog. When Surya and Rahu Yuti is formed then it’s called Surya Rahu Grahan Yog.
Grahan Yog Shanti Puja Vidhi:
- Gauri Ganesh Pujan
- Kalash Pujan
- Sodasmatrika Pujan
- Navagraha Pujan
- Rahu Graha and Surya/Chandra Graha Pujan & Abhishek
- Rahu Graha and Surya/Chandra Graha Jaap
- Rahu Graha and Surya/Chandra Graha Havan
Giving daan like Wheat (Gehu), Chana, all masoor, Jaggery, Til, Udad, Mooli.
When to Perform Grahan Yog Shanti Puja?
This Shanti can be performed on Sundays (Surya), Mondays (Chandra), and Amavasya.
Grahan Yog Shanti Puja Benefits:
- Helps to reduce the negative effects or the Malefic effect of the Yuti.
- Helps to overcome bad relations among family and friends.
- Increases the concentration power.
Book Pandit for Grahan Yog Shanthi Puja. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
1 review for Grahan Yog Shanti Puja