Ark Vivah helps a male to get rid of Manglik dosha in the horoscope. Mangal Graha is the most Malefic Planet or Papi Graha as far as the marriage of a person is considered, and its position in certain houses results in Mangalik dosh. When Mangal or Kuja Graha sits in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, 12th house of the horoscope and sees the 7th house of the Kundali then it is considered as Manglik dosha.
The highest degree of Manglik dosh is observed when Mars sits in the 1st and 7th house. 7th house is termed as the house for marriage or the house for the life partner/spouse. As per Vedic astrology, the effect of Mars in the seventh house is not good to get married and also for married life.
If a Manglik boy/girl is married to a Non-Manglik partner then the event of death or severe accidents have been witnessed by many couples that lead to death, permanent disability of the Non-Manglik spouse. Sun, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu’s placement in the houses mentioned above also forms partial Manglik Dosh.
Pandit Ji performs Gauri Ganesh Kalash Navgraha puja followed by chanting the Vishnu and mangal Jaaps. A havan is performed and then Vivah is done as per Shastras with the Ark plant. In the end, Visarjanam will be done.
When to Perform Ark Vivah?
- When a male is having Manglik Dosh in the horoscope, he should perform Ark Vivah before marriage.
- Saturdays, Sundays, and Hasta nakshatra are best for doing this Vivah.
Benefits of Performing Ark Vivah?
- This vivaham helps to remove Mangal Dosha from the horoscope.
- To get a stable, long, happy, and fruitful married life.
- It assists to free from second marriage problems.
- It helps to get relief from any childbirth-related issues caused by mangal.
Book Pandit for Ark Vivah. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.