Shuddhi karan Puja is performed after the 10-day ‘impure’ postnatal period, this usually involves the cleansing of house shuddhikaran vidhi involves performing Ganesh pujan and kalash pujan and the Punyahavachan mantras are chanted to invoke the power in water and the purified water is sprinkled in all parts of the house.
When to Perform Shuddhikaran Puja?
This pooja is performed on the following occasions.
- On the 11th day after the birth of the baby.
- When the Girl attains Puberty.
- 11th day after the day of any person.
- For purification of house.
- Before starting any auspicious events.
Benefits of Shuddhikaran Puja :
- Performing this puja purifies the surrounding.
- Helps in protecting child from negative effects.
- Performing this ceremony helps in starting all the auspicious events.
Book Pandit for Shuddhikaran Puja. All the Puja Samagri will be brought by Panditji . All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
Note : To View Shuddhikaran Puja Cost, kindly click on the “View Pricing and Packages” button.