Shuddhi Karan Puja is performed after the 10-day impure postnatal period. This puja usually involves the cleansing of the house. Shuddhikaran Vidhi involves performing Ganesh puja, Kalash puja, and the Punyahavachan mantras are chanted to invoke the power in the water. The purified water is sprinkled in all parts of the house.
When to Perform Shuddhikaran Puja?
This pooja is performed for the following occasions.
- On the 11th day after childbirth.
- When the Girl attains Puberty.
- 11th day after the death of any person in the house.
- For purification of the house.
- Before starting any auspicious events.
Benefits of Shuddhikaran Puja:
- Performing this puja purifies the surrounding.
- It helps in protecting the child from Negative effects.
- This ceremony helps to start all the auspicious events positively.
Book Pandit for Shuddhikaran Puja. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
8 reviews for Shuddhikaran Puja