Saraswati Puja is performed for Goddess Saraswati. Goddess Saraswati, the consort of Lord Brahma, is the Hindu Goddess of knowledge, intelligence, arts, music, and wisdom. This Puja helps a person to get blessings from Maa Saraswati and make them Excel at studies, arts, music, or at working place and attain growth in respective career.
This puja is performed by invoking Goddess Saraswati followed by the chanting of Saraswati Mantra and then performing the Saraswati puja to receive Goddess Saraswati’s blessings.
When to Perform Saraswati Puja?
- Schedule the Puja date according to the Janma Nakshatra, the Yoga, and Thiti of that person.
- Performing this puja on Vasant Panchami or Basant Panchami, Navratri is considered auspicious times.
Benefits of Saraswati Puja:
- Bestows one with excellence in the field of academics.
- This puja enables people to excel in the field of arts and music to have a blessed and prosperous career.
- It improves the concentration and memory of the person and gives them an edge in exams.
- It bestows a person with wisdom and intelligence and helps to overcome any hurdles that a person might face in student life.
Book Pandit for Saraswati Puja. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.