Rudrabhishek Puja is performed to invoke the blessings of Lord Rudra, the most ferocious form of Lord Shiva. Performing this puja is to eliminate and overcome any obstacles that a person might come across in life. Lord Ram did Rudrabhishek in Rameshwaram to invoke Lord Shiva’s blessings before going to war with Ravan.
This puja is performed by invoking Lord Rudra followed by the chanting of Rudra Suktha Mantra and then performing Rudrabhishek.
When to Perform Rudrabhishek Puja?
- Schedule the Puja date according to a person’s Nakshatra and the yoga, and thithi of that particular date.
- The month of Shravan, Karthik, special days like Maha Shivratri, Masik Shivratri, and Mondays are considered auspicious times to perform Rudrabhishek.
Benefits of Rudrabhishek Puja:
- Rudrabhishek puja minimizes the malefic effects of Punarvasu, Pushya, and Ashlesha Nakshatras.
- It prevents untimely incidents, accidents and bestows one with sound health, both physical and mental.
- It eliminates Karmic doshas and protects one from evil eye and negative energy.
- It bestows a person’s family with peace, harmony, and prosperity.
Book Pandit for Rudrabhishek Puja. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.