Graha Shanti Puja is performed to eliminate the ill effects, dosh of the bad planets. This puja also increases the flow of positive energy in the person and family. Performing Graha Shanti also bestows the dwellers of the home with peace and prosperity.
Panditji performs this puja by doing Gauri, Ganesh, Kalash puja, and the Navagraha Jaaps. Later the havan is performed to bring positive effects in one’s life.
When to Perform Graha Shanti Puja?
Schedule the Graha Shanti puja date on the auspicious Muhurat based on Rashi, Name, and Nakshatra.
Benefits of Graha Shanti Puja :
- Protects the house from negative energy, evil eyes and increases the flow of positive energy in the home.
- Bestows the family with prosperity, harmony, and good fortune.
- Purifies and spiritualizes the surrounding and environment of the home with holy vibes and a divine ambiance.
- This puja helps to overcome and removes any obstacles and hurdles one may come across in their life.
- Graha Shanti puja ensures that the Vastu Purush and the nine planets are revered to avoid untimely and unfortunate events from happening to both the home and its dwellers.
Book Pandit for Graha Shanti Puja. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.