Lord Ganesha, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi, is one of the most cherished Gods. Ganesh puja is usually conducted before any other havans and pujas to avoid and overcome any obstacles during the prayers.
When a person starts to do any auspicious events like new business, investments, housewarming, getting married, to reduce the malefic effects of Ketu or on their respective birthdays, Ganapathi puja is suggested.
Ganesh Puja is performed by invoking Lord Ganapathi followed by the chanting of Ganapathi Mantra and then performing the Ganesh puja to receive his blessings.
When to Perform Ganesh Puja?
- Puja can be done during the Brahma Muhurat (4:30 am – 6:00 am). It can also be done at other auspicious times.
- Schedule the puja date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and by considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
Benefits of Ganesh Puja:
- This puja bestows one with intelligence and wisdom.
- Removes and helps to overcome obstacles and hurdles one may face in life.
- Ensures to get good fortune, harmony, and prosperity in one’s family.
Book Pandit for Ganesh Puja & Havan. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.