Vishwakarma Puja is done to appease Lord Vishwakarma, the chief architect of the Universe and the divine engineer of the world. Lord Vishwakarma is worshipped by engineers, architects, craftsmen, factory workers, and people in all professions as a mark of reverence to ensure a harmonious and prosperous career.
Lord Vishwakarma is also credited with the Sthapatya Veda, the science of mechanics and architecture.
Vishwakarma Puja in Odia Paddati involves below steps:
- Kaya Shudhi
- Ghata Sthapana
- Ganapathi Panchdevta Puja
- Narayan Vardhani Ghata Puja
- Vishwakarma puja
- Pushpanjali and Bhojyadana
When to Perform Vishwakarma Puja?
Vishwakarma Jayanti is generally celebrated in September or October. Puja is celebrated a day after Diwali.
Benefits of Vishwakarma Puja :
- This puja bestows a prosperous professional career.
- It ensures safe working conditions, smooth functioning of modern machines and tools.
- It helps to overcome obstacles and hurdles a person may face in work.
Book Odia Pandit for Vishwakarma Puja. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.