Satyanarayan Puja is performed to appease Lord Satyanarayan, the most compassionate form of Lord Vishnu. Satya means Truth; Narayana means The highest being. Hence Lord Satyanarayan is considered the epitome of Truth and Justice.
The puja is done to offer gratitude to the almighty on the start or successful completion of auspicious events in a person’s life. The puja is also performed to fulfill people’s wishes and desires.
This puja is performed by Odia Panditji Following below Procedure:
- Ganapathi Puja
- Varun Puja
- Narayan Puja
- Pachdevta Puja
- Navagraha Puja
- Asthadasha Matrika Puja
- Satyanarayan Katha Shravan
- Prasad Vitran
When to Perform Satyanarayan Puja?
- Saturdays, Ekadashi, and Poornima(full moon day) are considered auspicious.
- Predominantly done during the evening time however morning is also suitable to perform this puja.
Benefits of Satyanarayan Puja :
- It bestows peace, harmony, and prosperity in a person’s family.
- It protects one from the evil eye, enemies, and negative energy.
- This puja helps people to overcome any obstacles that may come across in life. It also helps them to fulfill their dreams.
Book Odia Pandit for Satyanarayan Puja , Katha & Havan. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.