Lakshmi Puja is performed for Goddess Lakshmi, the consort of Lord Vishnu is a manifestation of wealth, fortune, and prosperity. People who are involved in business or people who are facing financial problems may perform this puja to receive the blessings and grace of Goddess Laxmi and attain high revenues & profitability in business.
Lakshmi Puja in Odia Paddati involves the below steps:
- Kaya Shudhi
- Ghata Sthapana
- Ganapathi Panchdevta Puja
- Brahama Savitri matrigana mandal Puja
- Narayan Vardhani Ghata Puja
- Lakshmi Ghata puja
- Pushpanjali and Bhojyadana
When to Perform Lakshmi Puja?
- Diwali, Dhanteras, Akshaya Tritiya, Fridays, Ashtami, and Navmi are considered auspicious times to perform Puja.
Benefits of Lakshmi Puja :
- To protect one’s family from misery and money-related sorrows.
- To recover from financial losses and helps one attain financial stability.
- It bestows a person with more wealth, fortune, and prosperity.
Book Odia Pandit for Lakshmi Puja. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.