Griha Pravesh Puja also Known as Gruha Pratistha is performed before moving into a new house. This puja eliminates the ill effects and dosh from the house. It also increases the flow of positive energy. Performing Griha Pravesh also bestows the dwellers of the home with peace and prosperity and in turn protects the home from any natural calamities.
Griha Pravesh must be performed on the following occasions:
- Purchase of a new home.
- After the renovation of an old home gets completed.
- Before moving to a Rental home.
Griha Pratistha Procedure:
Griha Pratistha in Odia paddati follows the below procedure:
- Kaya sudhi
- Ghata sthapana
- Dwarapal Puja
- Guru Puja
- Surya puja
- Matru pitru Puja
- Purohit varan
- Asan Shudhi
- Panchamrut shudhi
- Saptadhanya Abhimantrita
- Panchagavya Sinchana
- Ganapati Ghata Puja
- Brahma madal Puja
- Savitri Puja
- Navagraha Mandal Puja
- Dashadikpal Mandal Puja
- Astadasha Matrika Puja
- Durga Madhava Puja
- Naryana Lakshmivardhani Ghata Puja
- Vastu Mandal Puja
- Vishwakarma Puja
- Vrindavati Puja
- Chatushashti Yogini
- Gruha pravesham
- Panchdan karma
- Bhojya Daana
When to Perform Griha Pravesh Puja?
Schedule the Griha Pravesh puja date on an auspicious Griha Pravesh Muhurth or any Good Muhurth date based on Rashi, Nakshatra of the house owners.
Benefits of Griha Pravesh Puja:
- Protects the house from negative energy, evil eyes and increases the flow of positive energy in the home.
- It bestows the dwellers of the house with prosperity, harmony, and good fortune.
- Purifies and spiritualizes the surrounding and environment of the home with holy vibes and a divine ambiance.
- This puja overcomes and removes any obstacles and hurdles a person may come across in their life.
Book Odia Purohit for Gruha Pratistha Puja / Housewarming Ceremony. Purohit will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
1 review for Griha Pravesh (Gruha Pratistha)