Lord Ganesha, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi, is one of the most cherished Gods. Ganapathi Puja is usually conducted before any other havans and pujas to avoid and overcome any obstacles during the prayers.
When a person starts to do any auspicious events like new business, investments, housewarming, getting married, to reduce the malefic effects of Ketu or on their respective birthdays, Ganapathi puja is suggested.
Ganapathi Puja in Odia involves the below steps:
- Ghata Sthapana
- Panchdevta puja
- Ganapathi devata avahan
- Bhog Neivedya
- Prasad Sevan
When to Perform Ganapathi Puja?
- Puja can be done during the Brahma Muhurat (4:30 am – 6:00 am). It can also be done at other auspicious times.
- Schedule the puja date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and by considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
Benefits of Ganapathi Puja:
- This puja bestows one with intelligence and wisdom.
- Removes and helps to overcome obstacles and hurdles one may face in life.
- Ensures to get good fortune, harmony, and prosperity in one’s family.
Book Odia Pandit for Ganapathi Puja & Havan. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.