Laxmi Puja is performed for Goddess Laxmi, the consort of Lord Vishnu is a manifestation of wealth, fortune, and prosperity. People who are involved in business or people who are facing financial problems may perform this puja to receive the blessings and grace of Goddess Laxmi and attain high revenues & profitability in business.
This puja is performed by invoking Goddess Laxmi followed by chanting Laxmi Mantra and then performing the Puja to receive Goddess Laxmi’s blessings.
When to Perform Laxmi Puja?
- Schedule the Puja date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and by considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
- Diwali, Dhanteras, Akshaya Tritiya, Fridays are considered auspicious times to perform Puja.
Benefits of Laxmi Puja:
- To protect one’s family from misery and money-related sorrows.
- To recover from financial losses and helps one attain financial stability.
- It helps a person to get faster recovery from dues and helps overcome any debt-related problems.
- It bestows a person with more wealth, fortune, and prosperity.
Book Bengali Pandit for Laxmi Puja. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.