Griha Pravesh Puja and Vastu Shanti Puja is performed before shifting to a new house to drive away the ill-effects, doshas and increases the flow of positive energy in the house. Performing Griha Pravesh also bestows the dwellers of the home with peace and prosperity and in turn protects the home from any natural calamities.
Vaastu Shanti must be performed on the following occasions –
- On the purchase of a new home.
- After renovating an old home.
- Before moving into a Rented home.
Vastu Shanti Vidhi involves doing dwar puja, boiling milk, gauri-ganesh, kalash, navgraha, vastu puja and different havans like ganesh havan, navagrah, vastu, varun havan is performed.
When to Perform Vastu Shanti Puja?
The date for performing Vastu Shanti puja can be fixed as per auspicious vastu muhurth or any Good Muhurth Date based on Rashi, Name, and Nakshatra of the house owners.
Benefits of Vastu Shanti Puja:
- Protects the house from negative energy, evil eyes and increases the flow of positive energy in the home.
- Bestows the dwellers of the house with prosperity, harmony and good fortune.
- Purifies and spiritualizes the surrounding and environment of the home with holy vibes and a divine ambiance.
- Helps to overcome and removes any obstacles and hurdles one may come across in their life.
- Graha Shanti puja and Vastu Shanti puja ensures that the Vastu Purush and the nine planets are revered to prevent untimely and unfortunate events from happening to both the home and its dwellers.
Book Pandit Ji / Guruji for Vastu Shanti Puja. All the Puja Samagri will be brought by Guruji. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
Note: To View Vastu Shanti Puja Cost, kindly click on the “View pricing and packages” button.