Lord Kubera also known as Dhanapati, is the lord of wealth and treasurer for all riches in the world. Lord Kubera is also known as the Lord of North direction. Kuber Upasana Puja is performed to attain and increase wealth, comfort, luxuries, and prosperity.
Kuber Upasana Puja is performed by invoking Lord Kubera followed by chanting the Lord Kubera mantra and performing this Kubera Puja to receive the blessings.
When to Perform Kuber Puja?
- Schedule the Kuber Upasana Puja date based on the Nakshatra, the yoga, and thithi of that particular date.
- Diwali, Dhanteras, Akshaya Tritiya, Purnima(full moon day) are considered as an auspicious time to perform Kuber Puja.
Benefits of Kuber Upasana Puja:
- Powerful remedy to recover from financial losses and helps one attain financial stability.
- It helps a person to get faster recovery from dues and helps to overcome any debt-related problems.
- This puja bestows one with more wealth, fortune, and prosperity.
Book Panditji/Guruji for Kuber Upasana Puja. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.