Griha Pravesh Puja and Vastu Shanti Puja is performed before shifting to a new house to drive away the ill-effects, doshas and increases the flow of positive energy in the house. Performing Griha Pravesh also bestows the dwellers of the home with peace and prosperity and in turn protects the home from any natural calamities.
Griha pravesh must be performed on the following occasions –
- On the purchase of a new home.
- After renovating an old home.
- Before moving into a Rented home.
Griha pravesh is performed by doing dwar puja, boiling milk, Gauri-ganesh, kalash, navgraha, vastu puja and different havans like ganesh havan, navagrah, vastu, varun havan is performed.
When to Perform Griha Pravesh Puja ?
Date for performing Griha Pravesh puja can be fixed as per auspicious griha pravesh muhurth or any Good muhurth date based on Rashi, Name and Nakshatra of the house owners.
Benefits of Griha Pravesh Puja :
- Protects the house from negative energy, evil eyes and increases the flow of positive energy in the home.
- Bestows the dwellers of the house with prosperity, harmony and good fortune.
- Purifies and spiritualizes the surrounding and environment of the home with holy vibes and a divine ambiance.
- Helps to overcome and removes any obstacles and hurdles one may come across in their life.
- Graha shanti puja and Vastu shanti puja ensures that the Vastu Purush and the nine planets are revered to prevent untimely and unfortunate events from happening to both the home and its dwellers.
Book Pandit ji / Guruji for Griha Pravesh Puja / Housewarming Ceremony. All the Puja Samagri will be brought by Panditji. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
Note : To View Griha Pravesh Puja Cost, kindly click on the “View pricing and packages” button.