Ganapathi Homam is dedicated to Lord Ganesha, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. He is well known as Vighnaharta, who removes any vigna or obstacles and negative energies. People should worship Lord Ganapathi before conducting every auspicious event or ceremony.
This homam is performed by invoking Lord Ganapathi followed by the chanting of Ganapathi Mantra as per the Shastras. It provides a successful start then the homam is performed.
When to Perform Ganapathi Homam?
- This homam is best when performed during the Brahma Muhurtham time 4:30 am – 6:00 am before sunrise.
- The date should be decided according to Janma Nakshatra, the yoga, and the Thithi of that particular person.
Benefits of Ganapathi Homam:
- All the obstacles and problems that the person encounters in their life getaway by performing this homam.
- This homam helps in Inducing positive energy and helps in attaining peace of mind.
- People who are passing through ‘Ketu Maha Dasa or Bhukti’ as per the horoscope should perform this homam to reduce the malefic effects of Ketu Graha.
Book Thirumeni for Ganapathi Homam. Thirumeni will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Priests are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.