Shradh ceremony is performed for the departed soul. Every year this ceremony is performed on the same tithi on which the soul passed away. Performing this ceremony with utmost faith and a peaceful mind gives the Karta the full benefit of this ceremony. The blessings of ancestors will always be there upon them.
Shradh Ceremony Procedures:
- Puja mainly involves below main steps:
- Vishwadev Sthapana Pujan
- Pinda Pradan: It is the offering of pinda’s ( Rice balls) to the ancestors mixed with ghee, honey, sugar, milk, and curd. Pind Pradan should be performed with utmost dedication and faith.
- Tarpan: Offering of Til(Black) with water.
- Brahman Bhojan: Offering bhojan to brahman is a must.
- The full Shradh ceremony takes place from 45 mins – 1:30 hours based on the type of Shradh.
- By performing this ceremony one receives the Pithrus blessing to help them achieve their dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any Pithru dosh is also reduced.
Book Pandit for Shradh Ceremony. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
9 reviews for Shradh