Barsi is the first-year Shradh ceremony performed for the departed soul. This ceremony is performed every year on the same Thithi the particular person passed away. Performing this ceremony with utmost faith and a peaceful mind gives the Karta the full benefit of this ceremony and the blessings of his ancestor will always be there upon them.
Barsi Puja mainly involves below main steps:
- Vishwadev Sthapana Pujan
- Pinda Pradhan: It is the offering of pinda (Rice balls) to the ancestors mixed with ghee, honey, sugar, milk, and curd. Pinda Pradhan should be performed with utmost dedication and faith.
- Tarpan: Offering of Til(Black) with water.
- Brahman Bhojan: Offering bhojan to brahman is a must in the Barsi puja.
- By performing this ceremony one receives the Pithrus blessing to help them achieve their dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any Pithru doshas is also reduced.
Book North Indian Panditji / Hindi Pandit for Barsi Ceremony. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.