Amavasya Tarpan Procedures:
- Tarpan shall be offered with a handful of water with Black sesame seeds (Til). Drops of water or using spoons shall be avoided.
- The brass/Copper plates should be used for doing Tarpan.
- Tarpan shall be performed facing east or south.
Benefits of Tarpan:
- By performing this ceremony one receives the Pithrus blessing to help them achieve their dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any pithru doshas is also reduced.
Amavasya dates in 2019 are given below.
- 05 January (Saturday) Paush Amavasya
- 04 February (Monday) Magha Amavasya
- 06 March (Wednesday) Phalguna Amavasya
- 05 April (Friday) Chaitra Amavasya
- 04 May (Saturday) Vaishakha Amavasya
- 03 June (Monday) Jyeshtha Amavasya
- 02 July (Tuesday) Ashadha Amavasya
- 01 August (Thursday) Shravana Amavasya
- 30 August (Friday) Bhadrapada Amavasya
- 28 September (Saturday) Ashwin Amavasya
- 28 October (Monday) Kartik Amavasya
- 26 November (Tuesday) Margashirsha Amavasya
- 26 December (Thursday) Paush Amavasya
Book panditji for Tarpan. All the Pooja Samagri will be brought by Priest. All the Priests are well experienced and are trained in Vedic Patashalas.
Note: To View Tarpan Cost, kindly click on the “View Pricing and Packages” button.