Amavasya Tarpan Procedures:
- Tarpan will be offered with a handful of water with Black sesame seeds (Til). Avoid using spoons or drops of water or spoons.
- The Brass/Copper vessels should be used for doing Tarpan.
- Tarpan must be done by facing the East or South directions.
Benefits of Tarpan:
- By performing this ceremony, a person will get the Pithrus blessing that helps them to achieve their dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any Pithru dosh gets reduced.
Amavasya’s Dates in 2023 are given below:
- 21st January 2023 (Saturday) Magha Amavasya
- 20th February 2023 (Monday) Phalguna Amavasya
- 21st March 2023 (Tuesday) Chaitra Amavasya
- 20th April 2023 (Wednesday) Vaishakha Amavasya
- 19th May 2023 (Friday) Jyeshtha Amavasya
- 18th June 2023 (Saturday) Ashadha Amavasya
- 17th July 2023 (Monday) Shravana Amavasya
- 16th August 2023 (Wednesday) Shravana Adhika Amavasya
- 14th September 2023 (Thursday) Bhadrapada Amavasya
- 14th October 2023 (Saturday) Ashwina Amavasya
- 13th November 2023 (Monday) Kartika Amavasya
- 12th December 2023 (Tuesday) Margashirsha Amavasya
Book Pandit for Tarpan. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.