Amavasya Tarpan Procedures:
- Tarpan will be offered with a handful of water with Black sesame seeds (Til). Avoid using spoons or drops of water or spoons.
- The Brass/Copper vessels should be used for doing Tarpan.
- Tarpan must be done by facing the East or South directions.
Benefits of Tarpan:
- By performing this ceremony, a person will get the Pithrus blessing that helps them to achieve dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any Pithru dosh gets reduced.
Amavasya’s Dates in 2022 are given below:
- 2 January (Sunday) Pausha Amavasya
- 1 February (Tuesday) Magha Amavasya
- 2 March (Wednesday) Phalguna Amavasya
- 1 April (Friday) Chaitra Amavasya
- 30 April (Saturday) Vaishakha Amavasya
- 30 May (Monday) Jyeshtha Amavasya
- 29 June (Wednesday) Ashadha Amavasya
- 28 July (Thursday) Shravana Amavasya
- 27 August (Saturday) Bhadrapada Amavasya
- 25 September (Sunday) Ashwina Amavasya
- 25 October (Tuesday) Kartika Amavasya
- 23 November (Wednesday) Margashirsha Amavasya
- 23 December (Friday) Pausha Amavasya
Book Pandit for Tarpan. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.