Shradh ceremony is performed for the departed soul. Every year this ceremony is performed on the same tithi on which the soul passed away. Performing this ceremony with utmost faith and a peaceful mind gives the Karta the full benefit of this ceremony. The blessings of ancestors will always be there upon them.
Shradh Ceremony Procedures:
- The Shradh Ceremony is performed every year on the same Thithi the particular person passed away. This ceremony has to be done with utmost dedication and devotion to the Pithrus.
- The pooja is performed as per one’s gotra.
- Harivara Offers Priests devotee’s Language Preference.
- The full Shradh ceremony takes place from 45 mins – 1:30 mins based on the type of Shradh.
- By performing this ceremony one receives the Pithrus blessing to help them achieve their dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any Pithru dosh is also reduced.
Book Gujarati Pandit for Shradh Ceremony. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
1 review for Shradh